Bob Hancox is a Management Consultant and Leadership Coach focused on a life’s mission to strengthen leaders. During his professional life, he has been devoted to designing, developing and implementing programs that help people develop their authentic leadership abilities. From an expert in organizational design to a successful certified professional coach, today Bob is a partner, walking alongside global leaders in business, the church and government.
Your success is our priority
I am the creator of Coaching for Engagement,TM an integrated three month learning experience designed to help you release your team members’ individual and collective aspirations and link them to business goals. It provides proven methods and skills to engage colleagues to perform at the highest level, while eliminating self-destructive or toxic behaviors within your organization. Some of the things you will learn:
- Why coaching conversations are essential skills for today’s leaders;
- How coaching conversations are connected to bottom-line results;
- How to know when to have a coaching conversation (and when not to);
- How to design an alliance that forms the basis for a coaching conversation;
- How to provide timely, responsive, and enthusiastic feedback;