My mission in coaching is to strengthen leaders by designing and implementing programs and approaches that help them develop their authentic leadership abilities. Progress happens when we partner together to use questions and experiences to solve real issues and/or create new opportunities. Benefits include:
- Developing a personalized program suitable to the client’s independent situations and goals.
- Helping the client become more effective with the most critical working relationships.
- Improving results, communication, work performance, and less stress and more work/life balance
- The overall result is a more efficient use of time and energy for yourself, your team and your bottom line
I like to work with clients that are faced with challenging situations involving large-scale implementation and change efforts with multiple stakeholders. I have worked with senior leaders at all levels in various organizations, industries and countries and have extensive organizational development and coaching experience. I partner with people to explore previously unexamined assumptions, opportunities and perspectives. My clients are high performers who are resourceful and create amazing solutions to their own difficult challenges when given the time and focus to do so. My passion is guiding clients to connect their current experience to the future possibilities that are available to them when they are utilizing their strengths and paying attention to their weaknesses.
- Become thought partners to help them deliver consistently improved real time results!
- Determine how to most effectively tackle issues and opportunities given the current reality
- One of the three finalists for Canadian Coach of the Year 2009.
- Pre-selected and pre-approved to coach Executives within the Government of BC
- A Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) with over 5,000 coaching hours in all levels in organizations including Board of Directors and CEO’s with clients across Canada, the US, Europe, China and India
- Co-authored the book “Coaching For Engagement” www.coachingforengagement.com
- A creator of Coaching Conversations™, a program which grows organizational leaders by transforming the quality of their conversations, bringing the extraordinary benefits of coach-like leadership into companies around the world. I have recently delivered this program in India and China.
- Successful leader & entrepreneur in Human Resources for private industry, non-profits, government and Crown Corporations for over 25 years specializing in coaching and Organizational Development.
I have worked with everyone from first line managers to CEO’s in organizations such as ActiveState Software, BCBC, BC Housing, BC Hydro, BCIT, BC Ministry of Environment, BC Ministry of Finance, Calgary Airport Authority, Canadian Cancer Society, City of Nanaimo, Coast Community Credit Union, CP Rail, DFO, eBay, E Comm 911, FORCE, Forzani Group, Fraser Health, Geologix, Harbour Air, Hewitt Packard, ICBC, Icron, Island Timberlands, Law Society of B.C., MCFD, Ministry of Health, Mountain Equipment Co-Op, , Palliser, Parks Canada, Rogers Insurance, RValue, SAP, Saskatchewan (Govt. of), Teck, TimberWest, TransAlta, UBC, UVic, Vancouver Airport Authority (YVR), Vancouver Police, VIHA, West Fraser Timber Co and WestJet.